[clue] For Sale: ...

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 10:29:46 MDT 2011

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Crawford Rainwater
<crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com> wrote:

> To answer Michael's, Chris Fedde's, and Chris Hirsch's
> post/concerns ("tags" and "one vs. multiple lists"):
> There is a quantifier or "tag" here in the subject line (e.g.,
>  "For Sale").  I believe for most that is sufficient enough
> to decide "to read" or "not to read and delete" ...

I agree 100%, Crawford. I, for one, am not offended by "For Sale"
offers. Your posts come at time when we've had one of those rashes of
"I can't bear the intellectual effort of handling xx (pick a number)
posts per day, so please unsubscribe me."

--
Collins Richey