[clue] Linux vs. Windows

Torren Beitler torren.beitler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 16:57:12 MDT 2011

You were saying I am a communist and asking me questions about communism.

"Do you believe in the strong overcoming the weak? That seems to be what you
are trying to do by attacking me with guilt and fear, if I'm not mistaken.
Or are you trying to persuade me of your opinion intellectually?"

All I said was that don't act like manners are suppression of speech.

"       What types of anti-soviet humor are acceptable to you? If you could
forward me some webpages that show correct anti-soviet humor, for example,
it would help me be more sensitive to east europeans in the future.

       You must have been a pretty precocious child to get a true taste of
life behind the iron curtain at age 7. At age 7, most Americans are merely
learning how to sound out words in elementary school, but you are already
learning about concept political ideas. With all that anger, do you also
write hate mail to Yakov Smirnoff. I heard he was from Ukraine."
Once again implying I am a communist.