[clue] Linux vs. Windows

Torren Beitler torren.beitler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 17:34:32 MDT 2011

I said bashing a "tool" in public email is annoying and not the right time
to do that. I can go on about how Ubuntu is a locked down shitty OS, but I
choose not to. I care about free software, I just have manners and know THE
TIME AND PLACE. Rebellion against the system isn't needed in America where
you are granted free speech. Also, Russia is no longer communist, nor are
they America's "Friend"