[clue] [TALK] Possible use of tags also project collaboration.

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Mon Jun 6 16:50:27 MDT 2011

For those who feel like novices , perhaps you can tag your posts like this .......
[TECH] [ NOVICE ]
Then you don't have to feel bad about wasting some experts time.  or looking stupid.
Such a question might even be one I could answer.  Since I am just above a Linux dope level.

Then the [TECH] [EXPERT] tag could be for Linux ( or technical ) questions for people who can write a Python parser in one weekend......  with one hand......  while playing golf......

By the way, my greatest expertise is in embedded computer designs as well as electronics in general.  Anyone on the list can ask me questions about that stuff.  Also I am always up for collaborative projects.

see my resume at resume.nope9.com

99guspuppet