[clue] Future directions for Ubuntu Studio

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Mon Jun 6 17:46:27 MDT 2011

Hmmm... On further reflection/consideration of your remarks, David, I
concede your points.  Mine were/are based only upon the frustration of
seeing things-that-used-to-work break on new releases (this *never*
happened with VMS!) ;-)

And perhaps I don't (yet) understand the implicit linkage between
Canonical's X.xx releases and the package distro/repositories -- Can't
applications be upgraded without being so closely tied to the Ubuntu
release?