[clue] Website testing

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Mon Jun 6 22:43:58 MDT 2011

I've done several minutes of casual hammering (exploring) of the new
site, and it's working & responding just fine.  Doesn't "feel sluggish"
or anything like that.  Looks & feels much better than it did a few
weeks ago -- I think y'all are making great progress!

Hope more folks knock on it for awhile... I'll continue in the next few
days.  Although our little community won't generate anything like an
Amazon-like load on it, continual early use will probably surface any
lingering issues.

But it looks like you've nailed it this time, guys.  Good work, and many
thanks for your efforts and determination.  This will be a great
resource for us all!  Thanks again!

best regards,
   -- Lorin