[clue] Website testing

Mon Jun 6 22:57:00 MDT 2011

Please try to load up the website tomorrow from noon to 1PM. Use a script if you like, or just your clicking fingers.

Shawn will probably be able to monitor the serverat that time, and this should generate about as much simultaneous traffic as we might reasonably expect anytime soon.

If it survives that hit, and stays up for a week afterward, it's almost certainly reliable enough for our purposes.

I'd like to ask, and this is a new request, that we don't cut in the new DNS record until daily backups have succeeded for three days without administrative assistance, and at least three people known to the list have enough access to the server to take care of business if things go to Heck. (Shawn, Dennis, and Dave A, perhaps?)