[clue] Website testing (and some critiques)

Adrian Nagle anagle at naglenet.org
Tue Jun 7 12:24:45 MDT 2011

The site runs a little too slow for me.  If I need to think twice about
whether or not I clicked a link, I think it's too slow.  It is slowest when
first going to the main url.  After that I get perhaps 4 sec delay to the

Does the calendar have to be on every page?  That one widget forces the main
text of the page to be squished into a narrow column.  I think a calendar on
the front page only would suffice.

I appreciate everyone's effort on the web site!  Thank you.

Adrian