[clue] [TALK] Ultimate home for the CLUE Website

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Wed Jun 8 13:03:52 MDT 2011

I'm the new guy around here, so I'm reluctant to wade into the deep end,
but I'm not sure why anyone would want to setup an alternative for
testing purposes. People successfully deploy Drupal based websites every
minute of every day, Drupal 7.2 included. Why would such an effort be
wasted on a group that seems to infinitely ring their hands rather than
just taking the bull by the horns.

I suspect you could appoint any number of people on this list as the
Website Czar and there would be little fuss, muss, or discussion -- just
a functional website. Experimentation is great, but not at the expense
of achieving a very basic goal.

But I didn't make it to the server meeting, so I guess I'm not entitled
to have an opinion -- or at least that's what we've been told. :)

Just my two cents.

Jeff