[clue] [Political] Opposing the US GOV Blacklist bill

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:27:04 MDT 2011

At least in this case, I would argue lots of people haven't any intuitive
understanding of what DNS is, or why it's important. But I have no problem
signing the EFF's petition against it.   I suppose if I was an industrious
person, I would read the whole bill, but I think I trust the EFF enough to
take them at face value.