[clue] [Political] Opposing the US GOV Blacklist bill

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:43:45 MDT 2011

I don't know what it says about me, but I actually had to do some homework,
I had only the most vague of ideas who my congress reps were.   To provide
and save anyone else the trouble:

*Residents of the 80237-3411 ZIP code are represented in Congress by 2
Senators and 1 Representative.* *Member Name**DC Phone**DC FAX**Contact Form
* Senator Mark Udall (D-
CO)<http://www.contactingthecongress.org/cgi-bin/newmemberbio.cgi?lang=&member=COSR&site=ctc2011&address=4500%20S.MONACO%20ST.%20%23323&city=DENVER&state=CO&zipcode=80237&plusfour=3411>
202-224-5941 202-224-6471 http://markudall.senate.gov/?p=contact_us Senator
Michael Bennet (D-