[clue] [TALK] Ulitimate home for the CLUE Website

Shawn Perry shawn at redmop.com
Wed Jun 8 17:12:05 MDT 2011

The only issue I saw with the upgrade was the calendar no longer having
links.

I did notice one more thing, though.  Bluehost doesn't appear to have
mailman anymore.  I don't know how much pain this is going to cause.

It's fine with me, I'd love to switch to a forum based list instead of an
email based one.  But whatever y'all pick is fine with me.

Shawn T Perry
Red Mop Computing Services
email: shawn at redmop.com
office: 720-319-7627