[clue] Fwd: CLUE Tuesday meeting 2011m06d14 tidbits

Thu Jun 16 11:08:14 MDT 2011

Thanks Gus.

The main presenter was Zooko O'Whielacronx. Hero, rock-star, lead developer of Tahoe LAFS, and all-around good guy.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.