[clue] Fwd: CLUE Tuesday meeting 2011m06d14 tidbits

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Thu Jun 16 12:32:27 MDT 2011

I thoroughly enjoyed Zooko's presentation, and I learned a lot.  I'm
intrigued by his business idea in particular, as I'm busy comparing
things like CrashPlan, etc. for SOHO use.

I'd like to see more presentations like this from lead developers in the
various technology areas that interest us all in GNU/Linux-land.

Thanks to all!
best regards,
   -- Lorin