[clue] Server and Drupal team news

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Thu Jun 16 13:36:19 MDT 2011

Dennis is the webmaster    hands on the wheel ?

On Jun 16, 2011, at 1:02 PM, David L. Willson wrote:

I agree only if someone is willing to steer. That's not me. I'm an Indian.
If no one is willing to steer, we should pay for another month, because it takes much longer to get anyplace with 8 or more hands on the wheel.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.