[clue] [TALK] SANDBOXES I want to set up several sandboxes on a server

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Thu Jun 16 17:11:06 MDT 2011

I can't really predict where ( or when ) the CLUE website will end up .....
I look forward to using Drual to enter content.

I want to set up a BigBlueButton conferencing server for CLUE members to play with.
I also want to serve up sandboxes for PYTHON, OpenCV, and Blender
    ( I don't know how I am going to do that yet )
I am up for suggestions from other members.

I have an account for CLUE at ustream.tv    If any CLUE members want to record club videos there, contact me to get logon info.

So....... should I get my own server or will someone donate some server space ?
Comments ?

Best
99guspuppet