[clue] [TALK] SANDBOXES I want to set up several sandboxes on a server

Thu Jun 16 17:27:55 MDT 2011

Depending on the size and scope of what you want to try, Amazon Web Services might be an attractive and affordable option.

Also, I have an older 2U server that doesn't have a full-time job, that I'd be willing to lend out, like a library book.

Also also, I can put up a small virtual server, for grins, but it's basement-hosted.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.