[clue] linux certs? [TALK]

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 09:05:23 MDT 2011

So, as I'm sure those of you who read my mailing list blunder yesterday are
already aware,  a recent blown opportunity has caused me to seriously
question whether or not my lack of linux certs is jeopardizing my long term
6 month (+) goals.  I don't have a study/reimbursement program at work, so
I'm probably on my own for it, and cost is an issue, so I wanted to ask
around, get any advice people are willing to give on the benefits/costs of
RHCT/LPIC.  Which ones are more important/most valuable, and what the best
study materials are?