[clue] In like a lion, out like a penguin.

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 16:34:07 MST 2011

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 10:59 AM, Bill Smith <wpsmithii at msn.com> wrote:
> I'd like to have some help storing a 4 dvd repository on my external hdd so
> I can begin to update my pclos 2007, which is no longer supported. I also
> want to get my wireless driver installed and loading on boot. A later kernal
> may take care of this, if not I have two seperate drivers on floppy, one
> later than the other. Bill

Why do you need to store the dvds before updating? With an
installation as old as pclos 2007, you need to store your private
data, reinstall the current pclos, and restore your private data.
Unless you have a new and wild wireless, the current pclos should
recognize your wireless out of the box - it did mine. I

I hope to be there. I'll try to burn and bring along some pclos
choices. Which desktop environment do you prefer?

--
Collins Richey