[clue] In like a lion, out like a penguin.

Bill Smith wpsmithii at msn.com
Mon Mar 7 19:06:18 MST 2011

Hi Collins, I'm still working with CAElinux, just an older and the last 32 bit version. Evidently I can't access the dvds directly, the instructions say to store them and then use them as a repository. So I thought I would store them on my external hdd, more room than my 40 gig hdd I've got the distro on. I can't just reinstall a later version as the distro is built around pclos 2007 and I was prevented from updating it by some shenanigans they pulled, CAElinux. The wireless was not recognized but I have drivers that made it work in the past.