[clue] [ADMIN] Switching over to the new Drupal site

dennisjperkins at comcast.net dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 13:03:23 MDT 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "YES NOPE9" <yes at nope9.com>
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 12:42:57 PM
Subject: Re: [clue] [ADMIN] Switching over to the new Drupal site

> On Mar 20, 2011, at 8:06 AM, Collins Richey wrote:
>
> On Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 6:43 PM, YES NOPE9 <yes at nope9.com> wrote:
>> I think we must be be close to being able to start using Drupal 7 as the official CLUE website and having an additional Drupal 7 sandbox.
>>
>> What think the Drupal cluebees ?
>>

> I'm pretty much in agreement, with a few caveats. We need a strong
> disclaimer that the site is still a work in progress and that
> individual accounts will not be provided until we have a secure way of
> doing that.
>
> Collins Richey

When shall we meet to plan the switch-over ?
Or should we plan it via email ?
gusINnwDenver

I found an issue with the contact forms. Or with the email server. The contacts aren't sending email to the right persons. The solution is probably easy but I need to figure out what is happening. Otherwise, I think we're almost ready.