[clue] [ADMIN] Switching over to the new Drupal site

Philipp Giddings webmaster at continentalbook.com
Mon Mar 21 14:17:50 MDT 2011

Either way is fine with me.
I took a look and am pleased with the results of all of your input.
The only thing that glaring (looks out of place) is the old mail page.
I see very little reason to delay, but I am not sure how the rest of you
feel.
Saturday I will be attending the installfest, not sure who else will be
there.
Philipp