[clue] [ADMIN] Drupal website addition

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Tue Mar 22 21:02:36 MDT 2011

> On Mar 22, 2011, at 8:57 PM, Dennis J Perkins wrote:
>
> On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 13:09 -0600, YES NOPE9 wrote:
>>
>> I would like to see a tab added for "News / Events".
>> I would like to add the "Maddog in da house" event.
>>
>> gusNWdenver  99gus
>
> I was thinking that news should go on the front page.

I was thinking the front page should remain uncluttered and sleek and attractive.
I really like how it looks now and would like to see even less clutter.
I really like easy to view front pages.

Headlines could go on the home page... maybe   but not news.
That is why I would like a tab for News / Events
A news /events page could go many months into the future
gusNWdenver  99gus