[clue] [ADMIN] Drupal website addition

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Tue Mar 22 21:36:06 MDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 21:02 -0600, YES NOPE9 wrote:

> > On Mar 22, 2011, at 8:57 PM, Dennis J Perkins wrote:
> >

> > On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 13:09 -0600, YES NOPE9 wrote:
> >
> > > I would like to see a tab added for "News / Events".
> > > I would like to add the "Maddog in da house" event.
> > >
> > > gusNWdenver  99gus
> >

> > I was thinking that news should go on the front page.
>

> I was thinking the front page should remain uncluttered and sleek and
> attractive.
>
> I really like how it looks now and would like to see even less
> clutter.
>
> I really like easy to view front pages.
>

> Headlines could go on the home page... maybe   but not news.
> That is why I would like a tab for News / Events
> A news /events page could go many months into the future
> gusNWdenver  99gus

I'll add the tab.  News would be nice but we haven't had news other than
information about the next meeting and installfest.  Installfest
announcements don't need to be kept.  Information about past meetings
can be moved into Meeting Archives.  I hope adding the tab will change
that.

You have a point about events.  I would like to use a calendar for that
but I haven't given much thought about where to put it.