[clue] [ADMIN] Personal request to Crawford to stay off the CLUE mail list

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Wed Mar 23 11:11:00 MDT 2011

This request is from Gus.  I am responsible for it's content.

I don't pretend to understand what is bugging you , Crawford.
I am not going to express the many thoughts that are buzzing through my head.
Crawford , please don't ever bring up your complaints about how some CLUE members abused you.
I am tired of hearing about it.  I am tired of hearing about it.

I am not interested in a club that has secret agendas , secret plans , secret cliques , secret roadmaps , secret lines of communication , secret handshakes .... Open Source means open , shared , public.

Lots of people are working on a Drupal website, in the open , publicly.
They are having FUN. I am having FUN.  This is a club to have FUN.
Let us have FUN.  Let us NOT turn this into something that is not FUN.

gusNWdenver   99gus