[clue] Gnome 3

Charles W Downing chuckdowning at earthlink.net
Mon May 2 12:44:56 MDT 2011

Sure, with some time, it could recognize the wireless interface.  I was
just comparing my experiences between the systems.  I am just using the
live CD on memory sticks.  With further testing, both Gnome3s recognize
the wireless system on my older System76 box.  System76 would have to
tell us why, I guess.