[clue] Colorado Income Tax website uses SILVERLIGHT

Michael D. Ober obermd at alum.mit.edu
Tue May 3 19:16:12 MDT 2011

Actually this year their software was significantly faster than previous years.  If they’re running Windows Servers (IIS), Silverlight makes sense if the resulting web application runs the same in all the major browsers.  Having filed electronically in Colorado in previous years, this year was a much, much better experience.

As a side, hopefully when MS drops support for Windows 2000 this summer they will completely drop support for IE6 at the same time.

Mike Ober.