[clue] Colorado Income Tax website uses SILVERLIGHT

Will will.sterling at gmail.com
Tue May 3 20:38:03 MDT 2011

I worked a short time for a government outsourced IT contract.  Realize the
people you are talking to are probably powerless to fix anything.  They
often recognize a lot of the problems but don't even have enough of a budget
to keep what they have running forget making improvments.  When money does
come through it is usualy not enough to do the whole project and even then
it goes to lowest bidder that is just going to hit the bare minum required
by the contract.