[clue] MS visual basic

Chris Ernst penguin-guy at comcast.net
Wed May 11 05:35:09 MDT 2011

On 05/10/2011 09:47 PM, Louis Miller wrote:
> Anyone have experience using Wine. I would like to install MS Visual
> Studio Express. How do you do it? Will it need tweaking?

Sorry.. I have to ask...

Why in the world would you want to run a development environment for
building Windows application under Linux?

If you want to write Windows applications, you really should be doing it
in Windows.  If you want to write Linux applications, it is not going to
very useful.

If you just want a good IDE in for Linux, I would recommend looking at
either Eclipse (http://www.eclipse.org/) or Anjuta
(http://projects.gnome.org/anjuta/).

	- Chris