[clue] MS visual basic

Richard Knechtel richard.knechtel at gmail.com
Wed May 11 06:44:58 MDT 2011

I agree with Chris, Eclipse is a good IDE to use for development. I use it
for Java/JSP/HTML etc.., and C/C++. You can get plugins to do Blackberry and
Android development as well. There are TONS of plugins for Eclipse. I use a
half a dozen or more for my Java development alone. And if you have a 64 bit
machine it runs very nicely. I had used Borlands Kylix a few years ago - but
that kind of died off. It was a nice "drag and drop" kind of like Visual
Studio - but it was basically Delphi - which is just object orientated
pascal.