[clue] Review of last night

Christopher Cross g1ccross at gmail.com
Wed May 11 11:12:33 MDT 2011

I have been in Denver for almost two years now and subscribed to the list
only a few weeks after getting here. My excuse for not showing up has always
been that I do not have enough time (the kid, the job, school) but I will be
finished with school in just under five weeks and I expect that I will have
much more free time and would really like to attend. It sounds like this
group has shares a bunch of good information at the meetings and I am always
up for learning something new.

I have to say that the social aspect is also appealing to me. Like I said, I
have been here almost two years and I still do not really know anyone in the
area.