[clue] Review of last night

Mark G. Harvey markgharvey at yahoo.com
Wed May 11 11:24:45 MDT 2011

meetup.com is a decent means of spreading the word.

Here's another ... consider cross posting meetings at some of the many user groups in Colorado.  Amazing how many there are.  I imagine contacting the site admin would do it.

http://www.rmima.org/user.html

see the list: "Computer User Groups and Associations"

CLUE is listed.  :)