[clue] command line programming

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Fri May 13 11:20:14 MDT 2011

I've been kinda doing the wanna-be code monkey thing for a while, my
co-workers recommended

http://learnpythonthehardway.org/index

So far, I'm a little bit partial to the Oreilly Head-first series.   They
seem silly, but they approach in a systematic way,  at least for me, the
biggest problem is to I'm too good for idiot's books, and too bad for
professional stuff.  I'm at that lovely awkward stage where I need to stop
reading so much and start writing more; but practical exercises are pretty
hard to find.  That's why I found out about "learn python the hard way".
It's organized per chapter and it's almost more of a workbook then a book
book.