[clue] [TECH] I am planning to use ustream.tv at the next event

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Sun May 15 13:30:27 MDT 2011

Probably at the installfest and then the monthly meeting.

CLUE now has an account at
http://ustream.tv
The URL for setting up a broadcast is
http://www.ustream.tv/broadcaster/8277010

I will supply the login info to interested parties.

I have just started testing the capabilities.
Apparently CLUE can stream a video of an event to multiple viewers. ( I have test this with success )
I believe CLUE can record and save the stream.  Not tested yet.
CHAT is said to be allowed.

There are free and non-free $$$ versions of this.

Contact me if you want to help me test this before the next CLUE meeting.
720 222 1309   yes at nope9.com  skype ==> WFTelectronics

99guspuppet