[clue] dual boot

Mike Bean beandaemon at gmail.com
Tue May 17 06:42:50 MDT 2011

Sure.  Some of the distros will chop up the drive for you and it's fairly
straightforward, can pretty much just follow the prompts, but I'd say the
big gotcha is to not use a distro with an overly complex installer.   The
standard fallbacks are Ubuntu and Mint,  Fedora's not too bad either, except
Fedora uses an LVM these days by default.   Can you be more specific?   What
is it about the process that has you worried?

Bean