[clue] Opening for Sr. Linux Administrator/ Engineer - Denver,CO

Tue May 17 12:05:06 MDT 2011

Jon,

Thanks for the lead. I don't think it's a match for me, but maybe someone on the CLUE list. Hope you don't mind if I forward.

CLUE,

Opening for Sr. Linux Administrator/ Engineer - Denver,CO
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rmiug-jobs/message/70777

Job Description:

Innovar Group has an immediate need for a Sr. Linux Engineer. The ideal location
for the position is Denver, CO. This is a 6 months contract to hire. This is a
Sr. level role and we are looking for candidates who believe they are the best
in Linux Systems Engineering and Support.

¦8+ years operating system (Linux/UNIX) Server administration ¦Expert knowledge
of Scripting, SAN storage, Cluster ¦Experience in a Managed Services/Hosting
environment ¦ 3-5 years experience with Virtual technologies (specifically
VMWare) ¦ Familiar with implementing High availability cluster & Virtual
technology ¦ Strong Troubleshooting experience ¦

Prefer:

RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) a plus ¦VCP (VMware Certified Professional) a
plus ¦Understanding of SQL database systems and concepts

Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V

Please send the resume to
sshetty at ...<mailto:sshetty at ...>

Thanks & Regards,