[clue] [ PERSONAL] To: Chris Hirsch regarding Dreamplug

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Tue May 17 12:12:20 MDT 2011

On 5/17/11 11:55 AM, YES NOPE9 wrote:
> Chris
> Did you get the email I sent you ?  I thought perhaps it fell into a spam hole.
> 99guspuppet
Sorry...not necessarily spam but I wanted to get it up and running first
;-) I do have it plugged in an humming along. I will definitely be
trying out a camera and and the audio input and output on it.

I can do Skype and as I mentioned in the other mails, I'm willing to
present to CLUE on it too. I'd like another month or two first so I can
really hack on it first.