[clue] website is faster

chris fedde chris at fedde.us
Wed May 18 08:43:31 MDT 2011

Looking around on the box (thanks Dennis) I see that mysqld is
clocking as much time as kswapd0 is.   vmstat shows context switch and
block IO activity while the server is processing a hit.

I wonder if the delay is as simple as a missing database index or two.

I don't have access to logs or configs and so cannot dive much deeper
at this point.

thanks