[clue] website is faster

Dan Kulinski daniel at kulinski.net
Wed May 18 12:31:22 MDT 2011

Well we all know that swap hits are bad. The swap usage will also spawn disk
I/O.  If this is a virtual server I am betting the VM disk image is located
on an internal RAID1 drive shared between other hosts which means a lower
total throughput.  Is the server undersized or is this simply a
misconfiguration is the next question.

Dan