[clue] website is faster

Brandon Allhands brandon at toolking.com
Wed May 18 14:11:35 MDT 2011

uname -a will generally show if it's running a xen modified kernel.

On May 18, 2011, at 2:05 PM, dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:

> I don't know if it is Xen.  Is there a quick way to find out?  I'm guessing there is probably a kernel module.

Brandon Allhands
IT Manager
brandon at toolking.com
1.800.696.TOOL
ToolKing.com
11111 West Sixth Ave Unit D
Lakewood, CO 80215
303.500.0427 - Direct

View our Tool Deals of the Day @ www.Tooliday.com

Check out our tool blog, www.Toologics.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail transmission, and any document, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read or play this transmission and that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or use of any the information contained in or attached to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you.