[clue] [CLUE server] CLUE server meeting on Saturday

Dennis J Perkins dennisjperkins at comcast.net
Wed May 18 20:43:54 MDT 2011

Now that we have switched over to the new website, it's time to focus on
the server.  Collins has improved performance some, but we need to see
what else we can do.  The other issue is that I found that although
ownership of the website was supposed to be transferred to me, VPSLink
says that I do not own it.  The contract runs out in June.  It looks
like we will need to find a new hosting service.

I want to meet Saturday morning at 9:30.  We can meet at Panera Bread on
Colorado Blvd.