[clue] Drupal and SSL.

Lorin Ricker Lorin at RickerNet.us
Mon May 23 15:00:11 MDT 2011

I'm no expert on web servers, but I do have non-trivial experience with
scaling systems -- and esp. in light of the Google pro-SSL argument
below, in light of comparing CLUE's website (a few dozen pages so far,
tops?  Perhaps a few 10's of regular users, a few dozen hits/daily?) to
that of the various Google services (orders of magnitude larger in
nearly every dimension), I'd say that taking the "Just Make All Drupal
Pages SSL" is a no-brainer... unless of course CLUE website is on an
ancient 286 with a megabyte of RAM backed by floppy disks! ;-)

Just my 2¢ worth, respectfully...
best regards,
   -- Lorin