[clue] [TALK] I have been told ( privately ) to shut my face.

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Tue May 24 18:14:55 MDT 2011

I have been told  ( privately ) to shut my face.  By more than one person.
Maybe that is best for CLUE .... but before I
shut my face I want to say the following :

I was told by a very wise person that if there was something to be done in a volunteer group....
don't try to dump it on someone else.  If you thought it was important , then do it.  And find out who else is working on it as well... so you can collaborate.

That is what I have tried to do with a number of CLUE issues.
Sadly, there are people who think they and their buddies "own" certain CLUE projects and if you are not the right "fur color" then you are pushed out of the loop.  Lots of CLUE project planning goes on privately in a way that pushes people out of the loop.

But wait..... maybe I am the only one who this is being done to..... or maybe it is not happening....  That means I am paranoid and crazy.
So CLUEbies    watch out  I may not be politically astute   but I am persistent.....

I will fight for openess and the death of cliques.  And I will ignore PC and CW pro-nouncements.

99guspuppet