[clue] [TEST Google Groups] Asking for help testing Google based email list 2011m05d25

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Wed May 25 15:18:13 MDT 2011

As was discussed ( and recommended ) at the 2011m05d21 DRUPAL7 meeting ........
I have set up a Google Groups discussion list to test.

THIS IS A TEST........  This will not affect ordinary CLUE members.
Right now I am looking for volunteers to test the service.

Advantages:
FREE           I think it is free
SPAM           The service fights off spam
EASY           Easy to maintain    I can give some CLUE members admin priveleges
SEARCHABLE     The email is searchable
BACKUPS        Still researching this one

99guspuppet

88CLUEGG