[clue] [Server Study Group] Asking for help testing Google based email list 2011m05d24

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Tue May 24 20:55:50 MDT 2011

> On May 24, 2011, at 8:14 PM, Dennis J Perkins wrote:
>
> On Tue, 2011-05-24 at 17:33 -0600, YES NOPE9 wrote:
>> As was discussed ( and recommended ) at the 2011m05d21 DRUPAL& meeting ........
>> I have set up a Google Groups discussion list to test.
>>
>> Email members can be moved in bulk to this list.
>> Right now I am looking for volunteers to test the service.
>> I want to thank those who have attended DRUPAL7 meetings.  I have learned a lot from them.
>> Although some members are galloping off in a different direction , some of use can still proceed with the plan to move the CLUE email to a more friendly service.  Same thing can happen with DRUPAL7 website going to a new server  ( thank you Chris F. for your efforts ).  RackSpace.com looks very good and this was a cosnsensus at the 2011m05d21 meeting at Panera Bread.
>>

> It looks very good but I seem to recall saying that I was going to hold a second meeting during the week for those who have weekend commitments.

I very much appreciate these comments being made publicly.  This is the kind of openness I like.

I seem to recall that each meeting we became more focused and at the last meeting ( 2011m05d21 ) we voted to move ahead with setting up RackSpace and Google as experiments.  I will be interested to hear if this latest meeting on Thursday is going to suggest a different approach or dictate a different approach or set up a Royal Commission committee.  I would also like to learn how many attendees made it because the website and email were up.  Since I was planning to attend the Installfest , I can ask for a show of hands.........

99guspuppet