[clue] November talk reminder : Kevin Fries on NoSQL databases (OR me on vmware workstation 8)

Tue Nov 1 16:11:34 MDT 2011

Hey CLUE-bies,

One week from tonight, you get Kevin Fries (who is one smart cookie) talking about "no" SQL databases, like Couch, MongoDB, and one other one. I forget...

There was a communications mix-up, and I'm not entirely sure it's un-mixed yet. If Kevin can't confirm, I'll bring a talk/demo on Vmware Workstation 8, which is friggin' AWESOME!

And to remind you, someone had better step up as Speaker Coordinator, because come January, I'm stepping down.

It looks like I'll be going out with a bang, though. I think I'll have Kevin Kempter for you in January. Stay tuned...

(to self: Where's my list? Who did I book for December? Would they want to see VMWS8 in December? Hmmm...)

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.