[clue] November talk reminder : Kevin Fries on NoSQL databases (OR me on vmware workstation 8)

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 19:37:28 MST 2011

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 4:11 PM, David L. Willson <DLWillson at thegeek.nu> wrote:
> Hey CLUE-bies,
>
> One week from tonight, you get Kevin Fries (who is one smart cookie) talking
> about "no" SQL databases, like Couch, MongoDB, and one other one. I
> forget...
>
> There was a communications mix-up, and I'm not entirely sure it's un-mixed
> yet. If Kevin can't confirm, I'll bring a talk/demo on Vmware Workstation 8,
> which is friggin' AWESOME!

Sounds like interesting topics, but, alas, I won't be able to make it
this time.  hope to see you in December.

By way of full disclosure, I had a heart attack, spent 10/24 - 11/1 in
the hospital for minor surgeries. I'm at home now and planning to go
back to work on Friday, but I'm not allowed to drive yet.

--
Collins Richey