[clue] [Politics] Internet Censorship

Tue Nov 29 14:31:45 MST 2011

I believe this conversation is OK as long as the subject line contains [Politics] and Torren doesn't actually shoot anyone I like (Examples: Ron Paul, Dave Anselmi, Will Sterling, Kevin Kempter, Jeff Haemer, Doug Corwine, and maddog).

Torren is a well-known troll, and if folks want to let the gimp out and play with him, it's no skin off my nose.

I'm happy to help anyone that is bummed out by the conversation to create a mail-rule that will non-violently and silently delete Torren from their Inbox.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
RHCE MCT MCSE Network+ A+ Linux+ LPIC-1 NovellCLA UbuntuCP
tel://720.333.LANS
Freedom is better when you earn it. Learn Linux.