[clue] Somebody Wanted PC-2100 RAM?

YES NOPE9 yes at nope9.com
Wed Oct 12 18:10:24 MDT 2011

It appears that my old computer requires PC2700 memory ....

A while back someone (I forget who) said they were reviving an old computer and needed some RAM. I pulled a stick of PC-2100, 512MB, out of an old computer; so if you still need it, you can have it free. However, if you happen to have a stick of PC2-4300, PC2-5300, or PC2-6400, then I'll trade you.
For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see:

For information, account preferences, or to unsubscribe see: