[clue] IT recycling (was: Somebody Wanted PC-2100 RAM?)

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Tue Oct 11 12:13:19 MDT 2011

In the event folks would like to recycle their IT wares that are collecting dust and taking up space, drop me a note or visit Linux ETC's web site at

https://www.linux-etc.com/eco

for more details.  No charge for us taking in the items.

--- Crawford
PS: I get this list in digest format, so pardon any delays in responding in advance.

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.